Hi sbc@, I wonder if you could take a coarse first pass, or redirect to
another reviewer as needed? Thanks!
Context: for some chromium WebRTC experiments, I was planning to use
OpenCV and nothing better than to port it to PNaCl ! Once that's done I think
is best to upstream it for the wider community since there are scattered
efforts (groups q's etc) for this. This is my first commit of this kind, please
be very vigilant! :)
OpenCV porting itself was relatively easy, with some minor patches to files
Great! Thanks for the contribution. Can you add this new port to the top level ...
Hi sbc@ BIG thanks for the review and your time, as you possibly noticed
I hadn't used the naclports make_all.sh, which must have cause you
trouble compiling (silly naming etc). Apologies!
- Removed the TestStep in build.sh, I copy-kept it because I thought it
was part of the infra.
- In build.sh, I overrode BuildStep because opencv does not compile with
- Rewrote the patch with your indications.
- I didn't know that both newlib and glibc are used sequentially. I made
a patch for both (is just one line that's different). I made my builds in
Mac+pepper 31; but was mostly interested in PNaCl.
- Apologies for the silly naming mistake in .sha1 , must have wasted your
time quite a bit...
- Added MIRROR_URL to pkg_info.
lgtm https://codereview.chromium.org/76153002/diff/170001/Makefile File Makefile (right): https://codereview.chromium.org/76153002/diff/170001/Makefile#newcode422 Makefile:422: # as modeline string. Can you add an ...
Issue 76153002: OpenCV 2.4.7 porting to PNaCl
Created 4 years ago by mcasas
Modified 3 years, 8 months ago
Reviewers: Sam Clegg
Base URL: https://chromium.googlesource.com/external/naclports.git@master