Refactor SSLClientAuthHandler and certificate selection
This cleans up much of the code involved in displaying a certificate selection
dialog to the user.
- Adds a new inner class to RenderViewHostDelegate (later to be populated
with more SSL things).
- Adds a helper class for TabContents' implementation.
- Moves the certificate dialogs themselves to have a common entry point.
- Makes SSLClientAuthHandler call the RVHDelegate to query the user, with the
TabContents implementation displaying the dialogs.
- Picks the correct parent window for the dialog on all platforms, instead of
relying on BrowserList::GetLastActive
- Makes the OS X implementation use an asynchronous sheet, now that we know the
- Fixes an index-mismatch problem in the OS X implementation, should we fail to create an identity.
TEST=selecting client certificates still works
Total comments: 4
Total comments: 6
Total comments: 43
Total comments: 3
Total comments: 9
Total messages: 19